Meetings of the IEC TC34 project teams were held in Dornbirn, Austria during the weeks of 11 and 18 June 2012. A two day LED workshop was also held during this time.
- Monday 11 June: LUMEX PAP
- Tuesday 12 June: LUMEX IP and LED luminair performance
- Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 June: LED workshop
- Friday 15 June: TC3 LED terms and definitions
- Monday 18 June: OLED project team meeting
- Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 June: DALI control devices panel
- Tuesday 19 June: CFLi 60969 panel
- Wednesday 20 June: SC 34C COMEX (Safety software)
- Wednesday 20 June: IEC 60968 panel
- Thursday 21 June: COMEX (HID performance) and TC 34 (Insulation coordination)
- Friday 22 June: COMEX (Control gear panel)
Access to the test data file (IEC60969 life compliance.xls) mentioned in this document is limited. If you are interested in receiving a copy, please email , Lighting Council Australia, with details of who you are, where you work and why you would like the file, and your request will be considered.
If you have any questions or feedback on the content of the IEC meetings, please email .