In this issue, we provide information on the:
- Future of lites.asia;
- LED benchmark testing being undertaken on behalf of ASEAN SHINE - Lighting;
- The renewal of The Climate Group’s Global LED City Consultation call to action;
- Registration date for the IEA 4E SSL Annex interlaboratory comparison exercise and details of their two recent reports;
- UNEP U4E lighting policy guide, Accelerating the Global Adoption of Energy-efficient Lighting and the ‘leapfrog’ projects they are facilitating in Indonesia and Myanmar;
- Savings that Australia has achieved through its lighting activities;
- Australian reduction in maximum mercury levels for CFLs and linear fluorescent lamps;
- Asia-Europe Foundation Handbook for ASEAN Government Officials on Climate Change and Sustainable Development.
To view the body of the newsletter, click here.